Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Goals



Okay, 2011 was a very good year for me.  Nine Spitfires/Seafires completed!  I've got an ambitious 2012 planned as I've indicated over on my other blog; but only 5 Spitfires/Seafires are in the mix:
  • CMR Seafire XV
  • Airfix Spitfire Va (new tooling)
  • Airfix Spitfire II LR (new tooling)
  • Airfix Spitfire IXc (new tooling)
  • Sword Spitfire Vc
I've got a Sword Mk XVIe on the way, and I may put that in and take out the Airfix Mk IXc.  It all depends on my progress with the others, the Airfix kit is so easy/quick it's almost a weekend build.  Of course, I have that box of parts waiting for me to carve and glue a Spitfire Mk III from, but I still have quite a bit of information gathering to do on that one, like paint scheme and where exactly to cut the wings, for starters.

Thanks for looking...


No comments:

Post a Comment